Friday, September 24, 2010

Are you my man?

Basically just lookin' for a super hottie to take me out on a super sexy date.
Here's how you qualify:


  • You must be a wizard, or at least aspire to be one.
  • A beard is a bonus, if you can, try to grow some scruff for our date if you don't already have some
  • A musician with a beard is a double bonus and you are definitely on the right track. If you write some real passionate tunes, you're ahead of the gang. (Well done!)
  • A healthy lifestyle. I like someone that respects the idea that "you are what you eat". This means that fast food is not an option for dinner/lunch dates.
  • An honest acceptance for my love of LOTR and Harry Potter. How nice would it be if we could take long walks through forests while discussing the epic tales of Gandalf the Grey?
If you feel like we might hit it off, feel free to contact me. I'm dying for a real man here.

No comments:

Post a Comment