Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Embrace Me

I have come to realize that I now feel much to old to be in my highschool, even though I am only doing a semester victory lap. It's not as if I'm literally that much older then the majority of the students, besides having the ability to be served at the bar before them all. But I'm really feeling that the time has come to end these "special" highschool memories. The rest of the world is finally beckoning me inside. Some of it is so welcoming; the culture, opportunity, the people.. But I also don’t want to become immune to the sound that is created to covered up natures truth. I wonder how many people travel into the world feeling lost, mindlessly being sucked into the sound, no second thoughts, just lost. 

Mother Nature, please embrace me.

No comments:

Post a Comment